I promise that I will use this more as I get more comfortable with it. It's funny, because I'm really not sure if anyone else will read it (so if someone does, please let me know). I would have done more up to this point but I don't have any family photos on my laptop.
This weekend we experienced our first fight between the two boys. Nile held his own, as Tom said "you aren't innocent in this either, Nile!" We have quickly had several more. I have visions of what my life is quickly becoming: a mix between referee, judge, and negotiator, with an emphasis on referee. You know, the rule enforcer. Oh, well, this should help me at work too, right? I've been thinking I needed to get more assertive.
After the excitement of the big Hawkeye win (see below) and the Metallica concert (which was awesome) on Saturday, it was nice to spend the day Sunday at home.
1 comment:
Welcome to the world of brothers! I've crossed that threshold of sometimes just letting them wrestle it out.
Post a Comment