Tom and I ran the 5K, I even had a PR of 27:33! Nile ran the 50 yard dash, and Nate ran the 1/4 mile kids' run. (There was also a 1 mile run for the older kids.) Although we did get photos of Nile's race, they are on my mom's camera, so I don't know when we'll get them posted (if they are even any good). Tom, however, had his phone ready and was able to get some photos of Nate.
After we were done with the 5K race there was a break before the kids' races started. Nate took the opportunity to carb-load.
.jpg)
The starting line for the 1/4 mile run. Nate is front and center, hands in pockets.
.jpg)
Nate proudly showing off his finishers' medal. Immediately after this photo, he took it off and hasn't worn it since. He did, however, take it to show-and-tell today at preschool.

Tom was even able to catch Nate on video finishing the race.
No comments:
Post a Comment