Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Nile

Today was Nile's second birthday. Since I have vacation days to use, I took the day off and enjoyed spending time with him.

After dropping Nate off at preschool, we went to the gym. Then Story Time at the library. I have always wanted to go, and my mom usually takes him on Thursdays, so this week was my turn. We made Mardi Gras masks.

After Nate got done with preschool, Mom, Nate, Nile and I all ate lunch at the Victorian Manor, and both boys enjoyed a free scoop of ice cream.

Following lunch, we headed home and I had a blissful 3 hours of naptime. Yes, really. Three hours. I doubt it ever happens again.

When Tom got home after school, we celebrated by opening the gifts from Nile's party Sunday, and had ice cream cake.

It was a good day.

No comments: